Acting * Acting III *
The page isn't working, for viewing only! Archive tests, samples only: THR121 Fundamentals of Acting
ShowCases: 3 Sisters, Mikado, 12th Night, Hamlet, The Importance of Being Earnest, Dangerous Liaisons, Don Juan
prof. Anatoly Antohin Theatre UAF AK 99775 USA
Also, tests and 121 exam
Please, give your short answers and email your test back by 9:30 pm on Mon. Sept. 20, 1999.
1. What are 5Ws?
2. Why do we often call Method Acting -- psychological realism?
3. What is "master gesture" in acting?
4. What do we need to establish for improvisation?
5. What is "exposition"?
6. What is "Actor's Text"?
©2004 filmplus.org *
* home * about * guide * webmasters wanted * classes * advertise * sponsors * faq * contact * news * forums * mailing list * bookstore * ebooks * search * calendar * games * polls * submit your link * web *@2001-2003 BioMewthod *
Test (Yourself) Before Test
Part I. MC Questions
1. Click the red button next to each answer you think is most correct.
2. If you do not know the answer, do not guess, since wrong answers are penalized.
3. If you check the wrong red button, simply click the correct one to change it.
4. If you have checked a red button with a guess and wish to deselect all red buttons for that question, just click the lit red button.
5. When finished, click the "Click When Finished Button" at the end of the test. Your score will appear below it, and all correct answers will be lit with a green button. Check over the "green lit" answers you didn't know to assist you in knowing what areas you still need to study.