acting 101 *
ActJokes: Click to View or Add Text.
index * Parts: I * II * III * IV * V * Books * * BioMechanics I Biomechanics II * Directing * Script Analysis * * Method Acting for Directors SHOWS * Theatre Theory * Film * SPECTATOR * Virtual Theatre * amazon.com *
Acting Test I
... all action in theatre must have inner justification, be logical, coherent, and real." Constantin Stanislavsky
2. How do you understand this statement?
3. What do we call "acting areas"?
4. What are 5Ws in your second monologue?
5. What is the first component in dramatic composition?
6. What is supertask?
7. What do we call "motivation"? (Method Acting)
8. How do you understand "Actor = Creator + Medium" formula?
9. What is Actor's main responsibily?
10. Describe "objective" and "obstacle" in your second monologue.
System of the Method: Meyerhold + Stanislavsky for Directors & Actors The Book of Spectator
Must Read: Theatre: Click to View or Add Links.
Students: Click to View or Add Links.
Quiz online *
* Tests: Click to View or Add Links.
Total Actor content *
Online with Yahoo: Film Directing & 200X Aesthetics *
Stanislavsky: Click to View or Add Text.
FAQ pages: Click to View Links.
home * about * guide * classes * advertise * faq * contact * new * forums * mailing list * bookstore * ebooks * calendar * submit your link * web * *
Make FILM w/ANATOLY your homepage -- click here!
Method Acting: Click to View or Add Links.
Get Site Info
* All scripts and texts on this site are intended for educational purposes only! * my home notebook THEATRE * 2008 blog
PLAYS: Click to View Links.
About | Chapter Topics | Glossaries | Maps | Online Archive
Film-North * Anatoly Antohin * eCitations *
© 2005 by vtheatre.net. Permission to link to this site is granted.
books.google.com + scholar.google.com
act home: archive
* new * guide * appendix * glossary * links * list * popup * faq * books * biblio * references * notes * webmaster * blog * keywords * swicki * flickr * acthome * virtual theatre domains * contents * store * acting swicki *